Robi1 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- High Quality Smart Chip and Brushless Motor Imported from Japan.
- Battery with LG chip imported from South Korea: Run time 130 minutes. When the battery runs low, the robot will return back to the base to recharge.
- Vacuum and Mopping Feature: Easily switch the dustbin and the water tank.
- Strong Suction (3000 PA) with Low Noise: Latest technology combines strong suction power with low noise output.
- App and Remote Controlled: The robot can be controlled via the App where you can see a map of the cleaning area and also set timers for the robot to start cleaning. Remote control also included.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant: Visualization of Cleaning Process can be shown on mobile.
- Anti fall and Collision Sensors: The robot won’t fall of stairs and it won’t crash into furniture, instead it will sense the furniture and start to intelligently clean around it.
- Artificial Intelligence: Extremely low cleaning missing rate & high coverage rate. Intelligent to sense different environments and floor types. The robot can adjust it’s direction within 10ms.
- Works on Different Floor Types: low/hard carpet within height of 1cm, hardwood, ceramic tiles for home, hotel room and office.
- V-shaped Brush with Twining Proof Design: Prevents the brush form getting entangled by wires.
- Smart Mopping: The electric water tank dispenses water in just the right amounts to avoid wet puddles on the floor. When the robot is not moving, the water stops dispensing.
- 1-year Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Imagine not having to worry about cleaning your floors ever again.
Every household in South Africa needs one of these. Whether you live in a big house, full of kids and pets, or alone, the Taroma Robi1 will become part of the family.
The motor and the smart chip is imported from Japan and features state of the art technology that combines a powerful suction (3000 Pa) with low noise levels.
It’s ready to go right out of the box. All you have to do is clip on the side brushes and the dustbin, press the on button and let it loose. After a while, pick the robot up, pull the dustbin out, empty it and insert again to keep going.
The thing that will surprise you most about the robot is the sheer amount of dust, pet hair and dirt it sucks up in a short period of time. The small and sleek design allows it to get into places that you normally don’t get to clean, under beds, under the stove, behind the TV cabinet etc.
The robot cleans thoroughly in the crevices between tiles and hardwood floors with it’s powerful brushless suction motor.
You can easily switch between vacuum and mopping mode by simply sliding the dustbin out and sliding in the water tank. The robot will then intelligently release just the right amount of water to ensure no wet puddles are left on your floor. When the robot stops, the water stops dispensing.
Both the Dustbin and Mop attachment can easily be cleaned by rinsing with water and left to dry.
When in vacuum mode the robot will do Zig Zag cleaning to ensure that it covers the whole area in the least amount of time.
You can also set it to do only Border cleaning, where it will run along a wall and clean tightly against it, including corners.
There is also a Fixed point cleaning mode which means that it will stay around one spot and clean that particular spot in circles. (perfect for disaster areas)
The battery is of high quality and lasts for 130 minutes of continuous cleaning. When the battery runs low, the robot will return itself to the charging station and begin to charge the battery.
Artificial Intelligence is used to build a map of your house inside the robot’s computer. That allows for more efficient cleaning in less time since the robot knows exactly where to clean and won’t have to go over the same spot twice.
Sensors are used to avoid collisions with furniture and the robot will also not fall off steps. Instead, the robot will intelligently work its way around your furniture and ensure that it cleans in all corners and close to the actual furniture.
The Taroma Robi1 can be controlled with a remote control (included) as well as an APP where you can set the cleaning schedule to suit you.
Watch the Video Below:
- The robot can detect the entire environment around it and build a map inside the CPU so that it can do smart cleaning from one room to another.
- The robot’s memory enables it to know where it has cleaned and where it hasn’t, thus one-time sweeping coverage is more than 98%. The cleaning path repetition rate is about 1%.
- Humanized design with voice reminder. The robot will remind you when charging, starts to do cleaning, full dustbin or glitch, etc.
- High efficient cleaning: the suction power is strong and will get all the dirt out from between tile and hardwood crevices. The design of the primary filter combined with a HEPA filter avoids secondary air pollution.
- The suction power is adjustable for different floor types.
- WiFi app control, the WiFi connection is extremely swift.
- Electric control water tank ensures even water seepage. The water seepage stops automatically if the robot stops working. The tank holds 350ml of water and can mop for 100 minutes.
- The design of the interchangeable dustbin and water tank makes for easy switching between cleaning modes.
- Modular design is convenient for end-users to maintain the robots by themselves.
- Fully enclosed body design ensures that the dust can not enter into the main board, preventing the main board from being corroded.
- Material: ABS
- Voltage: 14.4V
- Power: 28W
- Operating temperature: -10℃-45℃
- Input voltage/current: 19V/0.6A
- Dimension: D330*H74MM
- Net weight: 2.7KG
- Battery: 2500mAh Li-ion Battery
- Dustbin capacity: 0.6L
- Water tank capacity: 0.35L
- 1-year warranty